Land Rover Air Filter FAQ
How Many and What Kind Does My SUV Have?
Two. There's one for the engine and one for the cabin.
What Do They Do?
Capture all sorts of airborne contaminants -- everything from dirt, dust, sand, and road debris to insects, mold spores, and pollen. The engine air filter keeps them from getting into the motor through the air intake. The cabin air filter keeps them out of the heater and air conditioner.
What are They Made of?
Either synthetic paper, foam, cotton, or metal, pleated to trap infiltrates better and either flat, circular, or cylinder-shaped. Some filter media are even reusable -- simply wash and replace them.
What are the Signs it's Time to Change Them?
- Clogged filter media, indicated by obstructed airflow
- Obvious filter wear and/or damage
- Check Engine or other dash warning lights
- Unusual engine noises
- Engine misfires
- Loss of engine power
- Acceleration problems
- Worsening fuel efficiency
- Black smoke coming from the exhaust
- Unusual whistling sounds coming from the interior's vents
- Dirty or stale-smelling air in the cabin
When Should They be Replaced Otherwise?
At least once a year. That's every 12,000 to 15,000 miles, approximately, no more than every 30,000 miles. Loom for further info and instructions in your owner's manual. When it's time to order new ones, be sure to get the genuine article.
Why Buy Genuine Land Rover Air Filters?
The brand manufactures them to fit the model you drive perfectly -- a guarantee aftermarket suppliers can't always make.
Where Can I Order OEM Air Filters for my Land Rover Online?
Right here at our auto parts store. Simply browse our catalog by model and model year; it'll help you find what's compatible more quickly and easily. Buy now, and we'll ship and deliver to your address, ASAP.
No results found for "air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!